Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa



Sending you hugs and kisses, wherever you are now.

This picture was taken a long time ago with one of those old cameras before digital.

Wish you were here with us now, but you're always in our hearts and minds.








Nan asked in the comments 'who was on his back' and also commented on the picture of me on the sidebar. So, here is another old picture ... same man, different child. This one is me. Quite a few years earlier, as you might imagine.

3 comments:

Nan said...

Who is that on his back, Janice? I love the picture, as I do the one of you on the sidebar. That expression is just priceless!

Janice said...

that's my younger son, Nan ... Grandpa always called him punkin

Kay said...

These are very, very lovely, sweet photos, Janice. Your children will cherish them forever.